Trestle Adult Theatre Classes
A Season of drop–in theatre skills workshops for adults.
Sessions run from 7pm-9pm | Suitable for everyone 17+
This Autumn Term Trestle are running a series of adult masterclasses for all those interested in growing in confidence, finding their voice or gaining experience in theatre skills and acting. Each masterclass will be on a drop in basis with a different focus each week, no experience is necessary, just a willingness to show up and play!
We will be working towards inviting everyone back for the last session to share the work they have done in a showcase. The sessions will be run by a Trestle trained practitioner who will be a specialist in the area.
- 13th Sept: Session One – Get into drama, games and exercises
- 20th Sept: Session Two – Improvisation and ensemble work
- 27th Sept: Session Three – Open Rehearsal of Trestle’s current show
- 4th Oct: Session Four – Introduction to Mask
- 11th Oct: Session Five – Introduction to Half Mask
- 18th Oct: Session Six – Introduction to Physical Theatre
- 25th Oct: Session Seven – Introduction to Clowning
- 8th Nov: Session Eight – Intermediate Mask
- 15th Nov: Session Nine – Approaching text
- 22nd Nov: Session Ten - Approaching Shakespeare
- 29th Nov: Session Eleven - Physical storytelling and Devising
- 6th Dec: Session Twelve – Sharing
£16 per two hour session
10% discount when 6 sessions are booked in advance
20% discount when 12 sessions are booked in advance.
Please book in advance prior to the session so that we know numbers, if you are not able to book online but would like to hold a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 850950.
There are discounts available when you book 6 sessions or 12 sessions at the same time, these will be automatically applied at the checkout.